Competition: ‘A Different Light’ by We Are Willow
If you would like to win one of the limited edition We Are Willow ‘A Different Light’ gift boxes (5 available to win) including album download code, song lyrics, spoken word, along with a bespoke handmade and painted mini head sculptures – the icon for the work, please answer the following question via email to email@example.com – please state your name and address in your email. If you would like to opt into our eNewsletter please also add this to your email.
Who were the choir that We Are Willow worked with on the ‘A Different Light’ project?
A) Frog’s Chorus
B) Chorus of Others
C) Dawn’s Chorus
Competition is open from Friday 5 July. Closes midday Friday 19 July.
Terms and conditions apply as per below.
- Entry to the competition is by submitting your name, address and answer via email as above.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.
- Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition commences at 10am on Friday 5 July 2019. Closes midday Friday 19 July 2019. The winners will be drawn on Monday 22 July 2019 and they will be contacted by Wednesday 24 July 2019 by email.
- There are 5 prizes available. On per winner.
- The winner’s name and county will be available for request from firstname.lastname@example.org after 24 July 2019.
- Winner must claim the prize within 7 working days of Manchester Mind sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time it will lapse and Manchester Mind will redraw the prize until a contactable winner has been located and the prize is claimed.
- Entry is open to those who are not employees of the promoter.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The winner will be selected by random draw at the offices of the promoter.
- Manchester Mind’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Manchester Mind reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition should circumstances beyond their control occur.
- Any personal information submitted with an entry is provided to the Promoter for the administration of the competition and will not be shared with any other organisation. Your privacy will be protected.
- The promoter is Manchester Mind, Zion Community Resource Centre, 339 Stretford Road, Hulme, Manchester, M15 7ZY.
- The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.